A Thank You from The Saffron Walden Flyer
The Flyer has been published every month for 23 years.
We will continue to publish every month for at least another 23 years!
Thank you to all the team at Flyer Press for making this happen.
Thank you to all our advertisers, readers editorial contributors and
Thank you also to our supermarket workers, shopkeepers, delivery
drivers, emergency works, Town and District Council, teachers, utility
workers, transport workers and everyone that makes our community so
Please support each other and your neighbours along with the local
businesses in The Saffron Walden Flyer May 2020 .
We look forward to bringing you our May issue shortly!
Adrian and the team
Changes to our advice service from 18th March 2020
To protect the health and wellbeing of our clients, volunteers and staff, we will be restricting our advice service to telephone support from 18th March until further notice. Call us on 01799 618840 or email email@example.com and leave a message clearly stating your name, date of birth, postcode, email address and telephone number.
If you are only available on certain days or times please tell us.
We plan to check our phones every working day and will come back to you as soon as we can, but please bear with us, as with limited resources, we may not be able to contact you as quickly as we would like to.
- For online advice – including advice relating to COVID-19 – please go to: citizensadvice.org.uk
- For urgent matters relating to housing, speak to Uttlesford District Council on 01799 510510.
- If you are worried about debt – speak to your creditors and tell them that you are seeking advice.
- For urgent court matters call or email the Court
- For urgent advice on employment issues, ACAS can help,acas.org.uk or call 0800 123 1100.
- Local support for anyone who is housebound or self-isolating
- Financial, employment and consumer issues relating to COVID-19
If you don’t have internet access or know someone that can print this information for you, call us and we can post you a copy.
Another source of information is: www.uttlesfordfrontline.org.uk – where there are fact sheets to download which provide regularly updated information about benefit entitlements, employment and consumer rights, plus support for the housebound and self-isolating, including details of local delivery services and takeaways. When on the website search the library of services for ‘covid’